Everything You Need to Design and Query Databases in One Course
What You’ll Learn
Every module contains information and activities that are relevant to real-life jobs or the kind of tasks you may get on the interview.
- Write complex SQL queries
- Joins (inner, outer, natural, cross)
- Stored procedures
- Use indexing for performance
- Design relational databases
- Secure databases
- And much, much more
Who is this course for?
- For Beginner, Intermediate & Expert Level (such as SQL fundamentals, SQL essential, intermediary SQL & advanced SQL).
- This course is for you if you are tired of SQL courses that are too brief, too simple, or too complicated.
- This course is for you if you want to build a real-world database, reports, projects with SQL & connect to Python.
- This course is for you if you want to master the in-and-out of SQL queries including complex and advanced queries.
- This course is for you if you want to learn MySQL by doing exciting real-life challenges that will distinguish you from the crowd.
- This course is for you if you want to learn Advanced SQL for Business Analysis, Marketing, and Data Management.
- This course is for you if you’ve discovered without SQL you can’t do much with data analytics, data science, machine learning, AI, or become a better developer.
- This course is for you if you want to master SQL which you can also use for Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Lite, and PostgreSQL.
- This MySQL tutorial course is for you if you plan to pass SQL Interview for Data, Business, and Financial Analytics, Data Science, Data Modeller, & Database administration.
- This course will teach you in detail such as stored procedures, view, transactions, functions, nested and correlated subquery, and several other tips you don’t in other MySQL courses.