What you’ll learn
- Be able to build any website you want.
- Craft a portfolio of websites to apply for junior developer jobs.
- Build fully-fledged websites and web apps for your startup or business.
- Work as a freelance web developer.
- Master backend development with Node
- Master front-end development with React
- Learn professional developer best practices.
the Complete Web Development Bootcamp is the only course you need to learn to code and become a full-stack web developer.
The course is taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s leading in-person programming Bootcamp.
The course has been updated to be 2022 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Apple, Google, and Netflix.
This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build.
The curriculum was developed over a period of four years, with comprehensive student testing and feedback.
Throughout this comprehensive course, we cover a massive amount of tools and technologies, including:
- Front-End Web Development
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
- Bash Command Line
- Git, GitHub, and Version Control
- Backend Web Development
- React Hooks
- Web Design
- Deployment with GitHub Pages, Heroku, and MongoDB Atlas
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming and ready to make any website you can dream of.
You’ll also build a portfolio of over 25+ websites that you can show off to any potential employer.