KPMG off-campus Drive Opportunity
Working at KPMG in India means you’ll have the opportunity to expand your global mindset, through international career opportunities and have access to world-class learning and development tools while working alongside some of the brightest minds in business, addressing complex issues and making a difference.
- The Analyst is responsible for conducting a periodic review in line with client policy to fulfill Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. You will be expected to deliver against targets for both productivity and quality, managing your own pipeline and taking onboard feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality-checking cases
- Requires ability to work to high standards of quality in performing corporate renewal reviews of Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence
- Understand client policy and procedures and their application to client delivery
- Understanding information documentation requirements for corporate structures in KYC context/ evidence requirements. Requires in-depth knowledge of corporate systems i.e. privately owned or public companies, trusts, and partnerships
- Proactive review and follow-up on referrals and queries. Ability to determine needs for escalation to Subject Matter Coach (SMC)/Subject Matter Expert (SME) or to client
- Manage caseload throughout the end-to-end process in a timely manner
- Monitor actual performance to plan and make decisions to ensure business objectives are maintained
- Source data from a number of sources/systems and accurately transfer it to the primary system
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with 0-1 year of experience.
- Attention to detail, establishing and maintaining quality standards.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated to deliver results to the correct standards and targets
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and problem solving, self-motivation, and possess an enquiring mind
- Demonstrate good team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change
- Driving Results
Primary Location: India
Work Locations: Bangalore
Job: Assistant Manager & Below
Type: Full time
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022