The essential guide to getting a programming job. Learn how to get more interviews and land the offer!
Ultimate coding interview Bootcamp. Get more job offers, negotiate a raise: Everything you need to get the job you want!
coding Bootcamp data structures
What you’ll learn
- Perfect your resume to land more interviews.
- Build your knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms.
- Learn common techniques to ace your coding interviews.
- Ace coding interviews were given by some of the top tech companies
- Become more confident and prepared for your next coding interview
- Learn, implement, and use different Data Structures & algorithm
- Get more interviews
- Professionally handle offers and negotiate raises
- Become a better developer by mastering computer science fundamentals
master the coding interview data structures and algorithms on GitHub
In-depth solutions to over 20 essential interview problems
First-hand looks at the interview process of Google, Facebook, Apple, and more
Part 1) Getting more Interviews: How to set your resume up for success, including
1:1 resume critique and access to a proven resume template How to best apply to companies
How to optimize your LinkedIn, GitHub, and personal portfolio
What the best side projects are
Part 2) Passing the interview:
master the coding interview data structures algorithms
Big O Notation
How to Interview
Arrays (sorting and searching)
Stacks and Queues
Hash Tables / Hash Sets
Graphs (trees, heaps, traversals, and more)
Dynamic Programming (greedy and memoization)
Math, Bitwise, and Design Questions
Non-Technical Interview Questions
Depth First Search
Part 3) Extras
First-hand insights into interviews at:
Remote Interview Tips
Onsite Interview Tips
The most important data structures and algorithms for interviews