Officially created in collaboration with the Google Flutter team.
What you’ll learn
- Build beautiful, fast, and native-quality apps with Flutter
- Become a fully-fledged Flutter developer
- Build iOS and Android apps with just one codebase
- Build iOS and Android apps using just one programming language (Dart)
- Build a portfolio of beautiful Flutter apps to impress any recruiter
- Understand all the fundamental concepts of Flutter development
- Become proficient in one of the fastest-growing technologies
you’ll completely understand All The Topics:
- Fundamental Flutter concepts e.g. Stateful vs. Stateless Widgets, Widget tree, state management, animations, themes, and much more.
- Fundamental Dart concepts e.g. lists, maps, enums, loops, futures, streams, mixins, classes, and much more.
- Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, classes, and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements, and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as Lists and Maps.
- Software Design: How to organize and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Data Storage: How to use Firebase Cloud Firestore to act as a backend for your Flutter apps.
- Authentication: How to use log-in and register users for your Flutter apps.
- State Management: How to use setState, prop drilling, lifting state up, callbacks, and the Provider package to manage app state.
Who thisWho this course is for:
- If you have never programmed before, then take this course to learn Dart and build iOS and Android apps.
- If you know how to code, but are new to mobile development, then take this course to build apps with just one codebase.
- If you are a native app developer, then take this course to see how much time you can save building native-quality iOS and Android apps with Flutter.
- If you’ve tried Flutter before, then take this course to get a comprehensive curriculum that covers all the important aspects of Flutter development