Learn Flutter and Dart to create Android and IOS apps
Learn to create Awesome Mobile Apps using Flutter and Dart.
Flutter is the new Cross-platform Mobile Development Framework created by Google, which allows developers to build Android and iOS Apps with one single codebase.
Flutter is the BEST way to create cross-platform apps that otherwise would require two distinct mobile development teams to create.
Why is Flutter?
Flutter is a big deal because any developer ( or anyone who wants to learn mobile development ) can now build native Android and iOS apps with one codebase ONLY! This means, that instead of having to learn Objective-C or Swift to build iOS apps, and Java, or Kotlin to build Android apps, you can now use Flutter Mobile Development Framework to build apps that run natively on both iOS and Android devices using the General-purpose Dart Programming Language.
This course is fully hands-on, in which you’ll get the chance to practice and learn:
How to understand Flutter Mobile Development by building apps, incrementally
How to design, build, and debug Flutter Android and iOS Apps
How to get Flutter apps to communicate with a real-time database – Firestore
How to build robust apps with Flutter.
What you’ll learn
- Learn Flutter and Dart from square one, step-by-step
- Understand all the fundamental concepts of Flutter development
- Master Dart & Flutter Framework
- Build Android & iOS apps using one programming language(Dart)
- Become a competent, fully-fledged Flutter developer
- Build multi-screen apps using various widgets in Flutter.