Oracle is hiring for the role of Java Application Development
We are looking for people who can design and develop banking and other BFSI applications. You have experience with Java J2EE, Spring MVC, JSP, Oracle Forms, and JS UI-technologies viz Ojet, Angular, React. If this sounds like something you are already doing and are passionate about, then we want to talk to you!
Work You’ll Do
For Retail Banking, Channels, FX/MM/Derivates/Securities, Syndication Loans, Limits & Collateral Management, Payables/Receivables, Cash Management, Trade
What You’ll Bring
Bachelors or Masters in Engineering or Science
Roadmap to crack off campus drives?
- Prepare aptitude and reasoning (This will come in the first round of your test)
- Prepare your coding (I would advise you to choose both python or java)
- Why python?
- It is comparatively easy and quick to code in python. During your coding rounds, there is a time constraint.
- Why java?
- Java is an excellent language and is broadly used in service-based companies. It’s usually higher to end up industry-ready beforehand.
What to do after the clearance of your written round?
- Prepare your resume.
- Work on your spoken capabilities (Try to exercise in the front of the reflect file your videos whilst answering positive questions and then share these videos or audios to your friends and instructors -so, that they can write you beforehand.
- Prepare certain questions like:
- Tell me something about yourself?
- What do you understand about our company? (That must include Founder details, Number of employees, and Revenue)
- Can you explain your project? (They will ask cross-questions)
- Your strengths and hobbies