What you’ll learn
Understand Figma and its functionality
Create a modern-looking website as per client requirement
Create a color palette and choose color schemes according to the brand colors
Understand typefaces, type scale, and create a Typography reference sheet
Design easy to replicate designs using advanced Figma features such as Auto Layout
Setting up the environment.
If you’re having trouble with importing course files to Figma.
Hello World: Basic Introduction to Figma Interface.
color scheme and typography
Choosing Grays from Primary Colour
Choosing Typefaces and Type-Scale
Heading, Paragraph, and Body Styles
designing the web page
- Setting up the Artboard and Grids
- Creating the Navigation Bar
- Creating Background and Inserting Image
- Making the Call to Action Button
- Using Auto Layout for next section
- Designing the Feature Cards with Auto Layout
- Adding Visual Background to the Cards
- Another way to design Cards (for next section)
- Building next section with Cards using auto layout
- Do it yourself for the rest of the design