HARMAN off campus: Samsung (Harman) Is Hiring an Associate Software Engineer position at the Bangalore location.
Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
HARMAN’s engineers and designers are creative, purposeful, and agile. As part of this team, you’ll combine your technical expertise with innovative ideas to help drive cutting-edge solutions in the car, enterprise, and connected ecosystem.
Every day, you will push the boundaries of creative design, and HARMAN is committed to providing you with the opportunities, innovative technologies, and resources to build a successful career.
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity, and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
This person will be a part of a team that develops next-generation Infotainment solutions. The person must have strong knowledge of RTOS environments with memory and CPU constraints. An understanding of multi-threaded environments, memory management, and synchronization techniques is essential.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
The expectation from this role is that of an Individual contributor.
- Work on developing cutting edge Audio solutions on DSP platforms
- Work in an RTOS environment with memory and CPU constraints, and real-time deadlines.
- Knowledge of software development tools (debuggers, emulators, compilers, etc).
- Knowledge of software development processes.
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems.
- Coordinates software development activities with the software team leader.
- Communicate with peers inside the Harman group to coordinate software development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Audio algorithms on DSP processors,
- Knowledge of embedded software development.
- Knowledge of C/C++ or another object-oriented language.
- Experience developing and debugging software in a real-time, embedded, multiprocessor, multi-interface environment.
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing complex software defects.
- Capable time management skills.