Wipro Hiring system engineer recruitment process
At Wipro, we endeavor to provide a formidable platform for professionals who will be our change agents – catalysts who are torchbearers of our fortitude to excel and redefine the limits of technology to make our clients successful.
Our hiring team focuses on the recruitment of talented professionals in the industry. If you are experienced in the pursuit of excellence in IT, and looking for challenging opportunities to actualize your fire within, look no further. A career at Wipro offers just that and a lot more.
Location: Pune, India
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to Empathize, pacify and handle Irate Customers with exceptional communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating system issues and eager to learn New Technologies.
- Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, Citrix. VDI, VPN, Security App, etc. over Remote Support
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customers’ emails in a timely manner.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources and offering solutions to customers.
- Research, identify and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Route calls and tickets to appropriate resources and Domains that can best support the user,
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolutions given.
- Complete call logs and reports.