Siemens Off-Campus Hiring for Graduate Trainee Engineer
Graduate Trainee Engineer
Location: Gurugram, India
System Engineer will be responsible for the Design of Control, Protection and Substation Automation Systems used across various voltage levels in India and Abroad for a variety of customers that include Central/State/Private Utilities, Industries, and Infrastructure power systems.
The incumbent will be responsible for the project design lifecycle that includes the various project phases like Understanding the client requirement, Preparation of detailed design/documentation/calculations, Approval of design/documentation from the customer, ordering the required material to the factory, and support to Project Management/Factory/Commissioning team for successful execution of the Project.
• Design engineering of Control, Protection & Automation systems/panels.
• Preparation of Basic / Detailed design documentation – Control and protection layout, bill of material and schematic preparations, configuration architecture, and required documentation as outlined in the project scope. Design documentation is facilitated by employing the use of existing CAD systems.
• Discussion with customer for drawing approval/resolution of queries.
• Initiating loadings to the factory for material procurement, fabrication, and wiring of the systems under the scope.
• Support to Sales/factory/commissioning team – as and when required
Eligibility criteria / Skill Sets
• B. Tech. in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
• Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written.
• Should be an Agile learner and should be able to work either independently or as a team player.
• Critical thinking, Quality consciousness, reasoning, and problem-solving are essential parts of this position.
• Should exhibit flexibility and adaptability
• Shall have good knowledge of basic computer applications especially Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time