Sapiens Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers
Associate Developer – Java- Campus Grad
Location: Bangalore, India
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration, and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform.
With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and the Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
- Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of end-user insurance enterprise software (IDIT)
- Determine, analyze and transform business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels.
- Estimates effort and timelines for the changes to be implemented.
- Perform development on a J2EE platform for the changes and testing
- Provide post-implementation support including analysis of production problems.
- Experience of 0-3 years in business application development in any leading programming platform.
- Experience with UI, Middleware, ORM, and enterprise-class application development using standard frameworks and methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of Databases and familiarity with OOPs concepts.
- Good conceptual, analytical, and mathematical skills
- Good learner and self-starter, and a team player, ready for the next challenge – wherever it may be.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- B.E (or equivalent)
- Exposure to insurance, financial, and healthcare processing systems – will be preferred.
- Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.