Nucleus Software Off-Campus Drive Hiring Fresher for Assistant Graduate Software Developer| 2021 Fresher Openings
Hiring for Assistant Software Engineer
PROCESS OF HIRING
- Shortlisting from the resumes received
- Online Test to be conducted for the shortlisted students
- Technical interviews (if test cleared) and HR round
Eligibility Criteria – B.Tech/MCA
Job Location – Noida
Branch – CS/IT/EC
Passing out the year – 2021 Batch
Minimum 60% marks throughout academics, with no backlogs
Salary: 4.25 LPA
Software Engineers will deliver results through the delivery of Software product systems and components. The person will be responsible for developing high-performance and highly scalable work products, to serve hundreds of thousands of transactions.
We are looking for young creative technologists who are proud of their creations be it code, design, architecture, or solution. Professionals who wish to be part of our mission and help us build and evolve world-class software products. The role is in the Product Engineering team. Following are some expectations from the role:
Project description in terms of broad phases
- The engagement will be direct with the Product R&D team.
- All projects will be related to our product offerings and will involve the development of extensions, APIs, Frameworks, Toolkits and other reusable components to be used in one of our Product Suites mentioned above.
- These projects will be developed based on Java, and J2EE Technologies using various frameworks like Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Bootstrap 3.0 JQuery, etc. Some of the projects will provide exposure to the latest technologies like Machine learning, Artificial intelligence, IoT, Chatbots, Neural networks, etc.
- Programming skills in Java and knowledge of OOPS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to research new technologies and methods
- Passionate about designing and coding high-performing and highly scalable software solutions for Banking & Financial Services Industry (BFSI)
ALL THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES SHALL PARTICIPATE IN THE SELECTION PROCESS, WHICH CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Aptitude test
- Technical Test
- Face to face Interview (to evaluate logical & analytical abilities)