Microsoft Hiring for Software Engineering Role Full-Time Opportunity for University Graduates – Great Opportunity
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
o Understanding customer requirements.
o Assisting with project planning, scoping, and prioritization.
o Providing estimates;
Identifying task ownership.
o Creating simple, flexible, and comprehensive designs.
o Providing and soliciting design feedback.
o Writing quality code at the source.
o Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
Consider the customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
• Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
• Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
• Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks, and help needed within the project team.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related field with a minimum CGPA of 7/10. (No Backlogs)
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
Benefits and Perks
Industry-leading healthcare savings and investments giving programs educational resources Maternity and paternity leave opportunities to network and connectDiscounts on products and services generous time away.
Those hired into this role are invited to participate in Microsoft Aspire Experience, two-year learning, and development experience where you’ll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities, and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.