HSBC Off-Campus Hiring for Trainee Software Engineer Freshers
Trainee Software Engineer/COO IT
Job ID 0000H4L0
Location Pune, India
Area of interest Technology
Job type Permanent – Full Time
Work style Office Working
Closing date 25-Jun-2022
The health and safety of our employees and candidates are very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Nov), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group.
As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfill your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support, and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfill their hopes and realize their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Trainee Software Engineer.
In this role, you will:
- Implementing, and maintaining T&TR applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle, Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Support continuous improvement, investigating alternatives and technologies, Presenting for architectural review
- Supporting applications/components in production.
- Increase technical knowledge and skills in your own field of expertise and share knowledge with colleagues within and outside your own team
- Build and maintain links to product owners and other product units to ensure appropriate communication paths are established and used
- To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Any programming language. e.g Java, Python, C++, etc
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of software lifecycle methodologies, e.g. Agile, waterfall
- Experience with SCM tools
- Understanding of databases
- Understanding of programming practices
- A curious mind and zeal to learn new things
- You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued and respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working, and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by – HSBC Software Development India