Finastra Hiring for Associate Software Engineer Recruitment 2022 Fresher
- Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures within a technical job discipline
- Performs standard technical assignments (e.g. bug fixes, database set up and maintenance, issue tracking) and develops a deeper understanding of technical concepts
- Works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Receives technical guidance and direction from more senior-level roles
- Entry-level to a technical professional career progression
- Functional Knowledge
- Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures within a technical job discipline typically gained through university education or equivalent experience
- Has some exposure to current technologies through course work or internship settings
- Business Expertise
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contributions and resolving assigned issues
- Problem Solving
- Works on problems of defined scope
- Follows standard practice and procedures to solve problems; analyses situations or data; monitors systems
- Follows scripts to troubleshoot and diagnose problems
- Impacts own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Interpersonal Skills
- Exchanges straightforward information asks questions and checks for understanding
Finastra: Who are we?
At Finastra our purpose is to unlock the power of finance for everyone. We build and deliver innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem.
We’re one of the world’s largest FinTech working with over 9,000 customers, including 90 of the top 100 banks globally. Our scale and reach allow us to build long-lasting relationships that put our customers and their customers first.
Your future at Finastra
We believe that the future of finance is OPEN. By focusing on OPEN Collaboration and OPEN Finance, supported by our OPEN Platform, we can create financial inclusion and open innovation for everybody.
Our people are our greatest asset and we provide an environment where you can develop and grow your career. From graduates to experienced professionals, we’re leaders in our roles and a key part of making Finastra one of the world’s leading FinTechs.
Why join us
Alongside amazing colleagues and engaging work, we want to help you get the best out of your career. We offer continuous learning and development to take your skills to the next level.
It’s not just about being the best you can be at work we also have a variety of benefits to make your non-work life better; including paid holiday, flexible working, pension, health and well-being initiatives, and many more. If you’re looking to build your career, work with experts and most of all have fun, join us.