Bluvium Off-Campus Drive Hiring Fresher for trainee Salesforce Developer 2022
Work Type: Full Time
We are actively looking for Trainee Salesforce Developers to join us in our Pune office.
Trainee Salesforce Developers
We are actively looking for Jr Salesforce Developers to join us in the Pune office. It will be a great opportunity to learn and work on complex implementation projects for some leading tech companies globally.
As Trainee Salesforce Developer, you will be part of our salesforce development, support, and enhancement team. You will learn and work on real Salesforce projects. While we will make all efforts in getting you trained with proper mentoring and guidance, we expect you to give your 110% effort in making sure that you are learning and growing your Salesforce development and communication skills to be project ready.
It will be an amazing opportunity for you to learn very valuable skills and work on some truly complex Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ projects.
Key duties and responsibilities include
- Learn and perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, and bug fixes as needed
Skills and experience required
Strong programming skills in any language (C, C++, Java) and a keen sense of algorithm and data structures
Proper Salesforce training with a good understanding of Admin and Development
Admin and/or PD1 certifications
Passion to learn and grow
Strong English is written and verbal communication skills
Great work ethics – discipline and determination
Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, professional qualification, or relevant experience
Bluvium is a boutique consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area, with offices across India and Canada. We provide business process and IT consulting services to help companies transform their Lead to Cash processes. We are partners with Salesforce, Workato, ZoomInfo, Prodly, and Logik.io. We count amongst our customers some of the largest and most innovative companies in the world.
As a fast-growing company, we are looking for partners in crime – highly motivated, intelligent, articulate, thoughtful, purposeful, and gritty individuals who would share our dream and passion.
We are looking for people who would be excited about delivering excellence to our customers and, in the process, building an outstanding company that attracts and retains the best work and the best talent. We are looking for passionate people who want to build a legacy, something they would take pride in.
- We pay well and offer a bunch of benefits
- We actively offer opportunities for our teams in India to move to the US and Canada
- We provide great learning opportunities you get to work on complex projects for global customers in niche areas like Salesforce CPQ and Billing
- We truly care for our employees and strive to build a friendly, transparent, and meritocratic work environment.