BETSOL Hiring for Off-Campus freshers drive 2022- Role – Cloud Support Associate for Multiple Roles of BE/B.Tech
BETSOL is a cloud-first digital transformation and data management company offering products and solutions to both enterprises and consumers. BETSOL’s Data Management product lines include Rebit (Rebitgo.com) and Zmanda (Zmanda.com). BETSOL Global IT Services (BETSOL.com) builds and supports end-to-end enterprise solutions, reducing time-to-market for our customers. Our engineering team, with its several patents, delivers award-winning products and solutions in over 40 countries.
Our work locations are set against the vibrant backdrops of Broomfield, Colorado, and Bangalore, India.
We offer comprehensive health insurance, competitive salary compensation, volunteer programs, scholarship opportunities, gym, cafe, recreational facilities, and 401K.
Our success is recognized with industry awards and a net promoter score that is 2x the industry average. We take pride in being an employee-centric organization. Learn more at betsol.com
We are looking for candidates for the role of “Cloud Support Associate” with the following mentioned skills:
Roles & Responsibilities:
• CSE will be responsible to monitor the Cloud Infrastructure and respond to any issues.
• Expected to learn DevOps Skills at work
• Responsible to provide timely and effective resolutions to the customer tickets.
• Responsible to Interact with Dev Team to coordinate the customer tickets.
• Responsible to update the Open tickets on daily basis.
• Meets expectations regarding productivity as defined by the process or manager
• Enter bugs to Engineering on any infrastructure issues.
• Keep status and change logs for any work.
• Working days: 5 days a week – Weekly time off 2 days (Rotational) and not necessarily (Saturday / Sunday)
Job Location: Bangalore
Available to start immediately, if selected!