Take this course to master all aspects of Amazon S3! Hone your skills with the AWS CLI and master S3 security.
What you’ll learn
- Manage your data with the AWS command-line interface
- Secure access to your data with security policies and ACLS
- Host a highly available static website with your own custom domain name
- Understand fundamental concepts and terms.
- Create and secure your AWS account.
- Get your data into and out of S3 with the AWS Web console
- Use life cycle management to move data to cheaper storage classes as it ages
- Get data into and out of Glacier – Amazon’s inexpensive storage options for data archival
- Enable versioning and encryption from the web interface
- Enable versioning and encryption using the command line interface
- Automatically replicate data to data centers in separate geographic regions using cross-region replication
- Capture access logs for your data
- Analyze your service usage with analytics and metrics
AWS Course Key Point
AWS Skills are Hot and Amazon S3 is a Foundational Building Block!
AWS skills are highly desired by many employers and Amazon S3 is one of the core skills you need to master.
Many other AWS services rely on and interact heavily with Amazon S3. Mastering AWS Amazon S3 sets a solid foundation for you to continue to build on.
Don’t be let down by out-of-date content! AWS Is Continuously Changing!
AWS services are continually changing. This course is one of the most up-to-date and comprehensive courses available for Amazon S3.
By taking this course you will be getting fresh, up-to-date content on the tools and features that are available to you.
Take advantage of affordable, highly scale-able storage in your own projects
Whether you need a place to back up information or host a blazing fast static website, Amazon S3 can deliver.
This course will give you the know-how to take advantage of the scale-ability, redundancy, and bandwidth that is backed by Amazon’s global infrastructure.
Gain in-depth knowledge
The goal of this course is to give you an in-depth knowledge of Amazon S3 and hands-on practice using it so you can use it in your own projects or organization.
This course covers the basics as well as the more advanced parts that sometimes get left out such as command-line commands and detailed security policy examples.
Master the AWS command-line interface for S3
Become an S3 command line guru. With over 10 lectures dedicated to learning the command through hands-on examples, you will learn how to move data around effectively and efficiently with the command line skills you will add to your tool belt.
AWS Course Content
- Working with Buckets, Folders, and Objects
- Using the AWS Command Line Interface
- Optimizing Amazon S3 Costs
- Controlling Access to Your Buckets and Objects
- Protecting Your Amazon S3 Data
- Events, Logging, and Analytics
- Hosting a Static Web Site with a Custom Domain